Our spacious and tastefully designed self-contained grass-thatched cottages have bath tubs/showers with views to the park, running hot and cold water, electricity and a private wooden balcony perched over the rolling Savannah of Queen Elizabeth National Park. Rooms have an instant gas water heating system for our showers to save energy and wood.
Facilities & Amenities
- Accommodation in a neatly grass thatched Cottages
- Meals to both in-house and walk-ins
- Refreshments at Our Tempo Bar Upstairs .Our Bar is famous for offering Cocktails
- A swimming at Our Modern “Malaika swimming Pool”.
- Camping site with makeshift Tent
- Conferencing facility for your workshops, meetings, Teambuilding activities
- Free WiFi