Day 1: Kampala – Lake Mburo National Park
We shall Set off from Kampala to Lake Mburo National Park after you have been briefed by our Adventure Trails safari guide/driver. It’s a 3-4 hours drive to the park. Along the way you will find Mpambire Drum shop, the Equator plus the Lake Mburo Heritage Village, these places attract tourists. You will see the wildlife which is in the dense thick Vegetation thus a fascinating environment in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Rwonyo camp or Mantana Tented Camp.
Game viewing in LMNP After having, breakfast, you will go for game viewing which is the main tourist activity in this Park, being popular for its wealth in biodiversity, It has an estimate of 68 different categories of mammals like Buffalo, Eland, Roan antelope, leopard, Hyenas and jackals Topi, Impala, Roan antelope, leopard, Zebra and Eland. After the view you will return to the camp for late breakfast and head through the highlands to Kabale, where you will have a lunch stop over whereas proceeding to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, the home for the mountain gorillas. You will have dinner and overnight at Gorilla Resort/Buhoma Community Bandas (Full Board)
Gorilla trekking in Bwindi You will have morning breakfast and then head for gorilla trekking the major tourist activity in the park with packed lunch along side an experienced guide. This trek may be tiresome but enjoyable. Your encounter with the great primates gives a good description of trekking. You will realize the forest sound as you see various forest Flora and fauna. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Resort or Buhoma Community Bandas (Full Board).
Departure After having morning breakfast, you will be driven back to Kampala stopping en-route for lunch arriving in the early evening.
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)