DAY 1 – Kampala to Queen Elizabeth national park
After an early morning breakfast, you will be picked by your driver guide who will transfer you to Queen Elizabeth national park that allows you an en route stop over at the Equator to perform a simple experiment and experience a tropical balance before proceeding for lunch at Igongo cultural center and Museum. After lunch proceed to Queen Elizabeth national park. On arrival at your lodge, you will relax for the rest of the day or go swimming at lodge’s pool or work out in the health club. Dinner and overnight at Mweya safari lodge. (FB)
DAY 2 – Queen Elizabeth national park
After an early morning warm up tea or coffee at 6:30am, you will be transferred for a game drive along Kasenyi tracks and Queens mile in search of animals like: lions, elephants, cape buffalos, warthogs, spotted hyenas, mangoose, waterbucks, kobs and, if lucky, the leopard, and over 606 bird species recorded here, then relax into the lunch break. After lunch, you will be transferred to enjoy a unique two hours boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel. This cruise gives you a great opportunity for photography, bird watching and game viewing at close range. Return for an easy evening, dinner and overnight at Mweya safari lodge.
DAY 3 – Departure
After breakfast, transfer back to Kampala with your parked lunch via Fort Portal Mityana road through Kasese town as you enjoy great views of fabled Rwenzori Mountains with an opportunity to visit the Tooro kingdom palace for a cultural brief; proceed to visit Amabere ga Nyinamwuiru a famous cultural site attached to the Tooro kingdom where we will have our pick nick lunch. If time allows you may also visit the crater lakes before transferring back to Kampala.
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)