DAY 1 – Transfer to Kibale forest national park Uganda
After early breakfast, have a half day drive west via Mityana to Fort Portal, passing though verdant countryside and traditional homesteads and farms. Fort Portal rests in the shadow of the Fabled “Mountains of the Moon,” Dinner and overnight at the Ndali Safari Lodge(Luxury)or the tree house at kanyankyu ecological centre(Budget). This trip passes through possibly the highest concentration of Hippos and many animals may be seen drinking at the water’s edge. This launch cruise offers an excellent platform for photography, bird watching and game viewing. The prolific bird life is colorful and stupendous with well over 550 resident species.Dinner and over night at Mweya Safari Lodge / Budget Institute of ecology. (BLD)
DAY 2 – Undertake Primate viewing.
After Break fast, we shall move into the Forest, for primate viewing. The activity starts at 8.00 am in the morning. An half day search for chimpanzees and other primates including phoestes, Red-Colobuses, Blues, Red-tailed and grey cheeked Mangabeys swinging through the dense forest and birds, butterflies and many small insects. The guide will provide detailed explanations on not only primates, but also on all the forest’s fauna and flora, ensuring that your walk is both informative and enjoyable. This walk is excellent for viewing bird life and primates in close quarters. After lunch, A visit to Bigodi swamp eco tourism site is amazing, as we shall encounter rare and beautiful flora and fauna. Dinner and overnight at the Ndali Safari Lodge (Luxury) or the tree house at kanyankyu ecological centre (Budget).
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)